Gluten free Fonio PancakeMay 22, 2016
Breakfast Fonio with Almond MilkMay 22, 2016
Total time: 25 Minutes
- ½ cup fonio, uncooked
- 1cup water
- 10 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherries tomatoes sliced into half
- 2tablespoons garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mixed vegetable
- Season chicken breast with salt pepper and rosemary.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken till browned, about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken and add vegetables, garlic, salt, pepper; continue to stir fry for 2 minutes till onion are slightly limp.
- Add water and fonio, keep it to boil, reduce heat to low and cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve fonio with chicken breast and mixed vegetables.