Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down CakeMay 22, 2016
Gluten free Fonio PancakeMay 22, 2016
Total time: 20 to 25 Minutes
- 12 oz shrimp medium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic
- 8oz mushroom
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup fonio
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick medium pan.
- Add shrimp, and cook for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Add mushroom, lemon, garlic, diced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bring 1 cup water to boil and then add 1 teaspoon and fonio. Once you have strong bubble action, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the water is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes. Check occasionally and stir to make sure no fonio is burning at the bottom of the pan.
- Serve fonio with shrimp mushroom mix.