Rosemary Chicken Breast FonioMay 22, 2016
Fonio Mushroom SoupMay 27, 2016
Total time: 10 to 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup uncooked fonio
- 1 cup light almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons slide natural almond
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine fonio, almond milk, water, brown sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Stir mixture constantly during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Place fonio mixture in each bowls. Top each serving with blueberries and slide natural almond. Serve warm.